PT. Wahana Duta Jaya Rucika returned to the Indonesia Infrastructure Week 2017 event held by PT. Infrastructure Asia at the Jakarta Convention Center from 8 November to 10 November 2017, from 10:00 – 19:00 WIB. This time, Rucika booth is at the G-010, featuring several different products from the previous year. Not only showcasing the Quickstream system, but the latest product from Rucika’s uPVC pipe connection was also featured in this event.
Rucika’s Featured Product
Indonesia Infrastructure Week 2017 is a meeting place for the government and the private sector both from within and outside the country to share knowledge on what products are currently being discussed. With this business opportunity, it is hoped that it can support economic growth in Indonesia through infrastructure development. At this event, as a manufacturer of the most complete piping system, of course, Rucika introduced several superior products such as
- Quickstream which has the advantage of being able to accelerate the flow of rainwater into the pipe and minimize the amount of pipe material so that it is more economical than conventional drainage systems
- Rucika Wavin Tigris Green water pipes specifically pressurized hot and cold water
- Aquacell rainwater infiltration and control systems
- SiTech which have the advantage of being able to withstand extreme hot and chemical wastewater and reduce noise.
- Not only that, but the latest pipe connections from Rucika were also introduced, namely the Inspection Chamber (uPVC pipe connection for multi-story building exhaust systems) and Viny Core (pipe connection system that can reduce noise)
Rucika’s Booth at Indonesia Infrastructure Week 2017
The visitors were very enthusiastic when they were at the Rucika booth because, in addition to getting information on the latest piping system, they could also understand how to apply it by looking at the dioramas of each of these products. The booth is also equipped with several DIY (Do It Yourself) products made of Rucika JIS uPVC pipes such as display racks and chandeliers, as well as a wheel of fortune games via Instagram which attracts many visitors to play and get prizes right away from PT. Wahana Duta Jaya Rucika