Job Desc :
- Interpret data, analyze result using statistical techniques and provide ongoing report
- Develop and implement databases, data collection system, data analytics and order strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- acquire data from primary or secondary data source and maintain databases/data system
- Identify and analyze interpret trend or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports. printouts and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Candidate must possess at least bachelors degree in Mathematic, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Computer/telecommunication), Engineering (Mechanical), and computer science, with minimum GPA 3.00
- exellent analytical skill and innovative problem solving
- Proactived, detailed, result oriented and committed to finish the task.
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advace in MS Excel)
- Familiar with database is an advantage